If you collaborated with event planners for their best fundraising ideas, you would get a mixed response based on the patrons and the cause. With Silent Auctions, Live Auctions and creative Fund-A-Needs, as a staple of raising money, many organizations bring back classic themes with a twist!
If you’re planning for your next great event, we hope these ideas inspire your fundraising efforts!
- 1920s Speakeasy: Great Gatsby themed parties are always a hit, and with good reason. Have a chance to sip cocktails from a jail cell and smoke cigars while rocking your best 1920s-inspired attire. Utilizes food from the 20’s vs the traditional sit down dinner.
- Back to Prom: So your prom has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t relive it with a retro theme party. VIP after-party to top off the memories. Corsages optional!
- Champagne and Dessert party: What sounds better than sipping champagne while eating cupcakes? This great theme can be for a weekday event while bringing together your local restaurants that can provide their finest desserts.
- Farm-To-Table Dinner: Upgrade your ordinary dinner party to the latest culinary trend and throw a farm-to-table dinner. Create a dinner with only locally sourced ingredients and your guests will definitely be impressed.
- Masquerade Ball: Back on the scene. This black tie and mask theme is a sure fire way to class up the evening.
- Casino Night: Bring Vegas to you! Craps, blackjack, and roulette tables will create friendly competition among your guests’. With a great local company to aid in the festivities, this event theme does not miss.
- Cinco de Mayo: Margaritas, taco bars, and sombreros… Need I say more?!?!
- Hawaiian Luau: Nothing says a good time more than tiki style cocktails and grass skirts while listening to bongo drums! Summer events are better with a fun, relaxed setting. Adult and/or family friendly.
- Denim and Diamonds: Want a mix of casual & dressy? Sport your best jeans with your favorite jewels for this style party. This will help the guys who don’t like dressing up feel more comfortable.
- Enchanted Forrest: Transform your next event with this whimsical theme by dressing up your space with branches and twinkling starlit-inspired bulbs.
If you would like to learn more about these themes and activities, feel free to contact WEDO by clicking the link below.