If you believe you would be a good fit after reviewing the description and requirements – please submit all resumes to email@example.com.
We are seeking a go getter and highly organized Business Development Specialist to help us grow! Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in being able to develop strong new relationships and partnerships. S/he must be able to work well within deadlines. Excellent people skills are a must as s/he will be working with potential clients and partners to discuss their needs and provide solutions. The abilities to multitask and prioritize are essential, as this role involves handling both in and outbound sales, developing partnerships with other providers of non-profit solutions, and networking in the area. If you are organized, creative, and passionate about partnerships and business growth, we’d love to meet you!
Please be advised this is a full-time, salary based position. With a Monday through Friday work schedule. Our office is located in Indianapolis, IN.
The essential job functions for the person in this role include:
- Learning our technology inside and out.
- Handling both in and out-bound sales.
- Work with potential clients to learn about their event and provide our best solution.
- Developing partnerships with other non-profit solution providers.
- Phone and email skills are a must.
- Manage inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Network within Non Profit communities, being involved with the community around you to make a difference and positive impact.
- Be able to meet deadlines and hit metrics.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years sales experience desired
- Time management and task prioritization
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Exceptional communication skills – including: written, interpersonal and public speaking
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High level of initiative
- Comfortable with using intuitive web based software as well as smartphone technology (iPhone and Android)
About WEDO Charity Auctions
WEDO serves as the premier package for nonprofits to utilize technology while simultaneously integrating EXPERTISE. We tackle the many obstacles that nonprofits face head on and are here to EMPOWER clients and provide them with SUCCESS.
We work with our clients to develop a relationship based on TRUST. Without trust, results cannot be achieved. It starts with a conversation and from there the freshest ideas are developed to engage donors and attract new ones.
By offering a TAILORED, CUSTOMIZED approach, WEDO is able to save clients time and resources. As a result, clients are able to focus on PARTNERSHIPS and the bigger picture. Our team is here to add VALUE with impeccable SERVICE and superior TECHNOLOGY.
With a two-tiered approach, we utilize event and mobile bidding technology to ENGAGE clients’ partners. We use our technology and EXPERTISE as a catalyst to develop strategies and processes that ensure continued SUCCESS and GROWTH for clients.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. WEDO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.